Saturday, February 26, 2011

If you didn't already know

  • I have been back in the States for a few days. It took me a minute to recover from the jetlag, but I have finally crossed that bridge.
  • I am, of course, job hunting and hope to find one very soon. After all, I need a job to support my habit of writing, which has turned out to be rather expensive.
  • I have also enrolled in a class to learn a very important skill that is missing on the set I currently posses. Though it can only be learned via practice, I seem to require supervision of said practice.

xo,R
©2011

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I didn't realize you were job hunting too, welcome to the club :) I'm keeping my fingers crossed for both of us then that we find a good job very soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R