Saturday, February 19, 2011

Food in Venice

At this point, I was beyond tired of pasta/pizza. I was seriously on the verge of not eating at all just so I would not eat pasta/pizza. I felt I had eaten enough pasta/pizza for months ahead, in fact I still feel that way. Bottom line is, I was so ready for REAL food! But I went for it one last time...

At the restaurant, Venice's Carnival is known as the Father of all Carnivals! I saw beautiful masks everywhere. I really wanted to buy one, but I couldn't carry it around.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I had coca-cola, for a change, to accompany the lasagna bolognese.
Photobucket

I forgot the name of this chicken, but I do remember it was a good choice.
Photobucket

xo,R
©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R