Sunday, February 13, 2011

Food in Rome

I have always been a fan of pasta. So I was only too excited to be able to eat it at its motherland when I arrived in Rome.

The wine at my first dinner was served quite strangely.
Photobucket

Bruschetta al Pomodoro
Photobucket

Ravioli ricotta e spinaci
Photobucket

Tiramisu
Photobucket

For the second night I was there, I was joined by E. So no, the two glasses of wine weren't mine. haha
Photobucket

We shared an insalata mista and I had lasagna bolongnese. I totally forgot what E ordered.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I am pretty sure I ate my weight in gelatto while I was in Italy. This was the cheapest I found it by recommendation of a friend who had studied in Rome a while ago.
Photobucket

xo,R
©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R