Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fantasy land

Berlin has a not so hidden fantasy land which I want to believe is centrally located. Großer Tiergarten is the former hunting ground for the Elected-Princes of Prusia. In the present, it is a forest in the middle of a metropolis. It is a sort of magical land that could have been taken out directly from a fairy tale!
I obviously did not resist the chance of taking a walk through it and snapping away despite the cold.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

xo,R
©2011

1 comment:

  1. WOW, this place is so beautiful!! I'd love to visit (and maybe I could practice some german, I'm trying to learn!)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R