Monday, February 14, 2011

Basilica di Santa Croce

Wikipedia told me that this church is known as the Tempio dell'Itale Glorie because of whose tombs it contains. As previously mentioned, a certain obsession of mine played a role on leading me to Florence so, of course, his tomb was an obligatory stop.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Galileo Galilei's Tomb
Photobucket

I forgot whose this was, but I thought the art was cool.
Photobucket

Michelangelo Buonarroti's tomb
Photobucket

Dante Alighieri's tomb
Photobucket

Niccolo Machiavelli's tomb (aka the tomb I went here to see)
Photobucket

Photobucket

xo,R
©2011

1 comment:

  1. A mi me encanta la bruschetta.mmmmmmm. lo q daría por comer una ahorita.jeje

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R