Monday, January 3, 2011

Such an honor

I was catching up on blogs earlier today, when...

I was so not ready for this!

Are you?

Fine, enough with the dramatic announcement.

As I was going through the blogs I read, I found myself surprised as well as delighted to find that the ever so creative Veronika from Notes to Self had a new post where she had drawn me!! Yes, she did warn me that a certain photograph I had posted might end up on her drawing paper, as she says. I am not sure if I believed her then. Though I must confess, I did think it would be brilliant if she did! Well, today I found to my surprise that she had! I could not be more thrilled! THANK YOU Veronika!!


xo,R
©2011

1 comment:

  1. oh wow! this is amazing! you should make this your profile pic...it looks so much like you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R