Thursday, January 20, 2011

Perfection

The coffee shop, Copa Café, where I spent some time writing today was playing Joaquin Sabina as background music. It was perfection! I was really hoping I could attend one of his performances here considering this is his homeland and he plays here all the time. But that is not going to happen any time soon as he is currently touring in South America. Anyway, hearing his music at a coffee shop while I wrote was definitely a moment to highlight!



Like most places here, it has a little terrace, which I am sure is really popular when it is sunny but today was not the case.

Artwork in the walls!

That is where I was I sitting...




There is a really old church in front of the coffee shop, so that is the view through the big windows!


It says, "Momentos de buen café," which means "moments of good coffee."

See my little notes on screen? Slowly, they all become something to be read. I also did some handwriting, which has been a preferred method during this trip in an attempt to capture every thought as it comes. Of course, I also read for a bit because it is a must activity to feed the soul.

xo,R
©2011

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous!
    love your blog, please do keep it up!
    i'll be back for sure!
    and come visit COSMICaroline for an upcoming La Dama giveaway and a new photographer!

    -COSMICaroline
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R