Saturday, January 22, 2011

Més Que Un Club

I finally went to see Camp Nou, or the outside of it rather. I really wanted to go inside but the charge for that is outrageous. I suppose it is fine considering that most stadiums are actually closed to the public on non-game time. Anyway, there is a game today, but the tickets were so expensive that my plan to watch it live also failed. Being so close to it made me realize that FC Barcelona is indeed more than a club as their motto says, it is a culture of its own. Then again, most clubs are like that for the people who follow them. Pumas will always have my heart, but the enthusiasm with which I used to follow it is the kind obsession I saw on local Barça fans outside of Camp Nou.









xo,R
©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R