Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Kinder

Kinder chocolates have been my favorite since I was a child growing up in Mexico. Then, I moved to the US and was devastated to find out that they are nonexistent across the border. So to make up for that, I eat too many whenever I am in Mexico. When I visited Paris, I was delighted to find them. There I also learned that they are originally German. In Barcelona, I have now discovered that their parent company is Italian though in fact they were first made and distributed in Germany in 1967.


xo,R
©2011

3 comments:

  1. I love the shape the chocolates are made in!
    And they look soo yummyyy! ;)
    stop by sometime, xx natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe... we have them in Croatia as well. They are fun. Yesterday I actually got one for a lady at my work... It was her 39 bithday and I was just thinking; "What better than Kinder?"
    Also I don't know if you tried them but there are little kinder eggs; like kinder chocolates but shaped like egg bon bons! sugar induced coma! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YO KIERO MEGUARDAS TANTITOS PARA KUANDO BENGAS ME TRAIGAS!!!=)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R