Friday, January 7, 2011

I am going to miss my stylist

I decided that this is the year I will be photograph by Scott Schuman, which is a fact I mentioned last night on the way to what was my last dinner with NV in a while considering I won't be around for some time. As a response to my comment NV, who is probably better known as the mastermind behind I'm out of Control, pointed out that in order for such event to occur, I need to be well dressed to say the least. That fact is something I am going to be totally helpless with even though I will have a better chance of running into The Sartorialist. I know that I have been seen wearing some, perhaps, Sartorialist worthy outfits, but I must admit that I am rather challenged in the styling department. The shame I should feel on admitting that is sort of lifted by the fact that I have a personal stylist!
While I might not be able to claim credit for my outfits [I do manage on my own, sporadically], I also cannot be blamed for any disasters [which actually have not happened *knock on wood*]. That said, my personal stylist should solve any problem encountered when trying to achieve the above mentioned goal. As you have seen him around here quite a few times, I think it is about time all of you know that besides being my best friend, NV is also my stylist. Now I just need to figure out a way for him to help me from across the world!

xo,R
©2011

2 comments:

  1. Wow, lucky girl!! If he is your best friend does that mean he offers a discount on the styling ;P lol? Make sure to spend lots of time in New York if you want to see Scott.

    Meag xx
    travelwritedraw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, i would love to be photographed for the sartorialist. Isn't that blog just amazing! :) & good luck trying to find him :)


    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R