Friday, January 28, 2011

Food in London

In London I had some really delicious food, but I failed to take a picture of all of my meals. So here is what I have.

YO! Sushi! Funny sort of name. haha This sushi bar was pretty cool! The food was pretty good too, but I feel I was having too much fun with the setting!

After dinner, dessert at Le Pain Quotidien. I had a red fruit organic herbal Infusion tea and a coconut and passion fruit cake both of which were delicious.

Breakfast at Ladurée inside Harrod's. I was told not to take pictures after I took the first one. So I only managed a picture of the macaroons after the menu. I felt like I was being closely watch.



Dinner at Café Rouge. So as dinner was starting, the lights were dimmed and a candle was brought to the table. Camembert au four as an appetizer. I have always liked cheese, but every now and then I discover how much better it can be! This was one of those very now and thens.

Simple: Stake and french fries.


Dessert at La Princi Bakery, which was a sort of restaurant. The Crostata di Fragola was beyond delicious! The strawberries were so fresh, it was ridiculous and the crust had the perfect consistency! May I add that this place had some crazy lightening that was aided by water!

Before dessert though, a quick stop at The Hummingbird Bakery for a cupcake! I did save it for breakfast the next day though. It was pretty good!


xo,R
©2011

2 comments:

  1. These photos are DELICIOUS, and so is the food!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all looks so good! when judy and i went, we didn't dare eat anything fancy. tooo expensive! from your pics, i regret not splurging now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R