Friday, January 21, 2011

Decisions

It turns out that my little plan was one of those things that is easier said than done. Not for lack of enthusiasm and action, but because it feeds on dreams that have not yet materialized. In other words, it is been fed angel wings, illusion slices and drinks of thin air. So the moment to admit and accept that it is time for plan B has arrived. Even though it is not as great as plan A, plan B holds a certain spark, which is certainly enough to ignite the fire plan A was meant to create via a great explosion.
Plan B will now be epic out of its own accord (and, self-preservation). It will be the crowing moment that will provide a stepping stone or rather a way to carry that spark to start off the fire. It is time to set my feet in the ground, and make plan B the best plan there ever was!
  • Mini tour
  • Job
  • Art projects [and then some]
  • Grad school
If I truly believe in what I am trying to do and I truly believe I can do it, then I can do it from anywhere. There is no need to be across an ocean, but I needed to be an ocean away from everything and everyone I know to realize that. I would have never known if I had never boarded that plane....

xo,R
©2011

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've made a major decision, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, you sound like you've got enough determination in you to see your plan through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of you...porque para hacer lo q estas haciendo se necesitan ovarios (por no decir una groceria...lol)
    -Julieta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R