Thursday, January 27, 2011

British Museum

Before being an artist, I am a nerd. I cannot deny it. So during my trip to London, I spent hours at the British Museum and did not walk through the whole building. I barely covered parts of it. It is massive, though I believe it is not nearly as colossal as the Musée du Louvre. The collection of art that recounts human history the British Museum houses is grandiose! Oh, and it does not charge an admission charge!

 















One of, if not the most important item at the British Museum: The Rosetta Stone.

xo,R
©2011

3 comments:

  1. great photos, amazing that they allow photo taking, our museum its forbidden :(
    thanks for stopping by & your comment :)

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks awsome...it looks like they have everything there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to the British Museum by myself this summer and loved it. There is nothing I enjoy more than wandering amongst beautiful art and artifacts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R