Thursday, December 30, 2010

Farewell 2010

It seems to be the time to look back at the year that is ending. Search and perhaps accept the mistakes made, which are bound to be plentiful. The lessons learned, which should also be abundant. The goals achieved... if any. Oh, but that is so much work. So following the example Vi set, I wanted to simply revisit somethings that have left a mark during this almost defunct year. Wanted being the key, of course.
After much thinking over what I learned this year, I realized that most of this year's lessons are indirectly related to negatives that happened during the year. So instead I decided to focus on one lesson that was, interestingly enough, directly related to a positive.
I can get whatever I want. So long as I actually want it.
That is the most important lesson of this year. It is one whose effects will definitely have to continue on into the next year. I need them to. It won't be easy, but it is certainly possible!

Here is to a better upcoming year during which I WILL attain what I really I want!

xoxo,
R

©Copyrighted 2010

4 comments:

  1. It's a good lesson and I bet you anything that one of the hardest things that people find is actually figuring out what is it that they *really* want. If you've figured that out then you hold on to that and go for it. All the best for next year, let make it a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. like this writing:) new year, new chances..

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats a lovely lesson to learn and to take with you into 2011
    Happy NY !

    ReplyDelete
  4. So VERY, VERY true. You put it perfectly. I'm gonna write that down somewhere I can see everyday to remind myself. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R