Sunday, December 26, 2010

Saved by SATC

I am not sure if I told you this before kids, but I have not own a TV since I went away to college, which is to say that it has been years. If I am at my parents house and I really want to watch something, I just join one of my sisters. In other words, I watch whatever they are watching for a bit and then I leave their rooms. In any case, I grew into not having having a TV of my own, so now I just watch whatever shows I really want to online. Obviously I have a crisis whenever I don't have access to internet -for my laptop, which is something that will definitely have to change early next month.
I digress.
I actually had a crisis today because I could not find anything to watch on TV -and, my parents have cable! I could not believe this was happening to me. It had been so long since I had experienced such turn of events. Usually, if I want to watch TV and I am unable to think of what to watch online or cannot find anything after surfing the channels available, I just read, which one can say I am actually addicted to, and everything is fine. Anyway, today I was utterly consumed with the desire to watch TV; and, after surfing the channels and the net desperately, I was almost ready to give up when I saw my Sex and the City dvds and felt myself being saved!
"Welcome to the age of un-innocence. No one has breakfast at Tiffany's and no one has affairs to remember." -Carrie Bradshaw

xoxo,
R

©Copyrighted 2010

2 comments:

  1. I found myself in the exact sam situation the other day, but in my case it was my flatmates SATC DVD's. It was strange watching them after so much time. Some things are still pretty forward thinking, but some are.. shall we say a bit naive.
    But, they are still better than any girl TV at the moment.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've recently just started watching Sex and the City. It's quite good, I started season one last month and I'm on season two now. I really like it, but I didn't care much for the movie.

    We have a tv, but I rarely watch it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R