Sunday, November 28, 2010

The rain didn't stop us

So my sister had a party yesterday to celebrate her upcoming birthday. Unfortunately it rained, so we had to take the party inside. The living room seemed to be a great substitute as a dance floor to the patio. My mom made pozole and my sister had some lady make her pimavera. My mom also made ponche which was the only thing that kept us warm during the time we were outside before it started raining. My sisters were playing some random songs that I had not heard in ages or ever. The dance inside was better than outside to help movement, so it worked out. Yet, we were all hoping it would stop raining so we could go back outside for some reason though the fun was inside!






xoxo,
R

©Copyrighted 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R