Monday, November 1, 2010

Cupcake Heaven

Cupcakes were never my thing until I tasted Sprinkles! A couple of years ago, my best friend asked me if I wanted to go on a mini road trip to the new location a delicious cupcake bakery had just opened in Palo Alto, about an hour from our college town, Berkeley. Until then, Sprinkles had only had one location in Beverly Hills, which is where he had first tasted them. So I agreed and we went on our little adventure. Upon arrival, I saw a line outside of the bakery. I thought it was ridiculous. He told me the line in the Beverly Hills location was always longer and I thought he was lying.

To make a long story short, I had a cupcake and I fell in love with them! I went every now and then while still in college when I went to visit my parents in LA. After I moved back to LA, I began going every chance I had and made my parents and my sisters addicted to Sprinkles! The line is always long, but it has never stopped me. They are as delicious every time!

Above, the red velvet which I believe is their best flavor! On the right, some of their selections, which change every day as per the menu below. Might I add, they have a special flavor every holiday!

The usual menu minus special holiday flavors

Outside of the Beverly Hills Sprinkles with VB

The forever long line at the Beverly Hills Sprinkles

xoxo,
R

©Copyrighted 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R