Friday, October 8, 2010

Work

This week I did not have time to just seat at work looking pretty since I actually had work to do. Strange, but true. I was continuously busy about 95% of the time I was there. I had a few minutes to spare here and there, but they did not amount to much. There is apparently a lot to do for one of the biggest events my department plans every year. We only have four weeks before it is show time so right now we are in crunch time! Haha It is still mind numbing menial work that does not offer me any intellectual reward, but I will not bore you with the details. Suffice to say, I finally have something to do at work.





xoxo,
R

©Copyrighted 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R