Sunday, October 17, 2010

Prep Mode

I do hope that all of you kids are aware by now of the upcoming reading for which I am so excited (and nervous). I am also a bit sad that some of my most important friends cannot attend due the distance at which their current dwelling location is. Should I record it? Too much, I know. Haha
I have too much to do before the reading that I cannot even waste a moment hoping I don't run of time. The time it would take to breath and hope is being used to make sure every detail is ready! Since the venue was set this past week, thus by ensuring the reading, the list of things that need to be done grew! Among other things, I have been trying to choose which pieces to read, which has been anything but easy. This difficulty is not the result of the amount of work I have. The challenge lies in the fact that everything I have written has a reason to be. Sure, I like some of my work better than other, but I don't think that should be the prime reason for choosing what I will read. I am still not certain of which route to take as far as the approach to choose, hence I haven't chosen! *going crazy here* I have also been working on some new pieces, but I am not sure whether they will be done on time. Either way, I will decide [eventually] and I do hope you kids will enjoy what I read.
In the mean time, here are the pictures of my outfits from the past week as I did not have time to post them throughout. 
  
Monday



Tuesday


Wednesday

 


Thursday


Friday




xoxo,
R

©Copyrighted 2010

1 comment:

  1. Wednesday and Thursday are the cutest. Werk it chica.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R