Monday, October 25, 2010

The day has come

When I first started at my current job, I never thought I would see the day when I would have so much work that I would leave and still not be done. Today was that day! It seems crazy! It took months for this to happen though and by no means is the work I have right now challenging. It is just time consuming. It drained my hours and sucked my energy. It is barely Monday, but I feel like I will be playing catch up with my sleep starting tonight. I can only imagine how this is going to turn out when the event we have so much work for is actually happening. Good times, a good friend of mine would say. haha
Fine, I will stop complaining. It really is not as bad as this perhaps makes it seem. It is just so disturbing how my brain is on vacation because it is not being challenged. The only good thing about the current work load is that it makes time fly by! I only have 8 weeks left! (Actually, 10 total but since I will spend the last two in LA I am not counting them yet.)

xoxo,
R

©Copyrighted 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R