Thursday, October 7, 2010

Caruthers District Fair

The Caruthers Distric Fair is actually pretty tiny. But it is still good fun! There is plenty of great food to choose from aside from the typical corn dogs and cotton candy. There are more than enough amusement rides and other sorts of games for kids to be entertained with as well.

On our way to the what was the reason of the trip










There was plenty before and after this number... 
I am almost 100% sure I gained 15 pounds just from smelling the food around me!

When I was younger, all I wanted to do when the amusement rides were in town was to ride the ferris wheel. Yet, very few times did I actually do it.

One always finds at the fair what one came looking for...

Classic: the carousel



We were so tired of walking around the fair too many times to count to the point where we became part of the decoration.

xoxo,
R

©Copyrighted 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R