Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bloglovin'

All of you kids know “Bloglovin', the easiest way to follow your favorite blogs,” well, I am super excited to announce that I have my very first ever follower on bloglovin'!! I am stoked about  this new development! I don’t know who you are my dear bloglovin' follower, but thank you so very much! Of course, that is not to say that I am forgetting about my other followers and of everyone else who follows the blog via any other means!! I am thankful for every single one of you! :)
For all of you kids who are avid readers but haven't discovered the wonders of bloglovin', you can follow my blog below.

Follow Butterfly Hues


xoxo,
R

©Copyrighted 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R