Friday, September 17, 2010

PR

There is a list of things to be done and I feel time taunting me as each grain of sand hits the bottom of the hourglass. I desperately need a book titled PR for Dummies though I am completely unaware of whether such book even exists. This new project of mine has taught me rather quickly why there are people who dedicate their lives solely to PR. It requires so much thought and coordination it becomes mind numbing after a while. The amount of actual work necessary is unbelievably ridiculous as well.
Despite all the possible constrains encountered, EVERYTHING will be done and ready on time! It will be epic! I cannot yet wait I must!



xoxo,
R

©Copyrighted 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R