Thursday, September 9, 2010

Click Send and Wait


Have you ever held liquid dyhydrogen monoxide on your hands or any other liquid that can be held without any major hazard provided its composition? 
It is such a fleeing moment. The liquid can so easily drip away. It so easily does. One minute the hands are filled with it. The next moment it is completely gone. It doesn't matter how tightly we try to hold it.
If it were solid, it could be held. 
If it were solid, it could be kept. 
Yet, one must not forget that despite administrating proper care, said solid can fall. It can break. It can melt. It can also evaporate. 


*sigh*

As I was dressing for work this morning, I received an answer to an email I sent two days ago, which quite frankly, surprised me. Said email contained six questions which I must answer to the best of my ability and in a timely manner. The questions were rather simple. But in their simplicity, they resembled a very challenging exam. Needless to say, I spent all day writing the most appropriate answers to those questions. 
I just clicked send. 
The torture begins. 
I must wait… 
Wait… 
Wait…


xoxo,
R

©Copyrighted 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R