Friday, August 27, 2010

When I was growing up

Aside from many others which I am sure are hiding in my memory somewhere, I used to watch:

The Smurfs. The Jetsons. Top Cat. Thundercats. The Flintstones. Dragon Ball Z. Rugrats. Ricky Rich. The Simpsons. Winnie the Pooh. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Care Bears. Heidi. Animaniacs -specially the Pinky and the Brain segment. X-Men. Tom & Jerry. Popeye. Sailor Moon. Felix the Cat. Inspector Gadget. The Pink Panther. Scooby Doo, Where Are You? Zodiac Knights. Looney Tunes -specially Sylvester and Tweety. The ones I probably never knew the name for broadcasted on IPN like the mammoths that lived in the lighthouse, and that penguin that definitely lacked learning capacities, and Ernest the Vampire. Carita de Angel. Otro Rollo ---when I was able to, sneakily. 
All in Spanish! So believe me when I tell you that it took me a while to figure out the names of most of these in English. Plus, a lot of shows, which I am totally unable to know name though their original titles were in English, their Spanish translation was so different I can’t seem to match them up.
Canal 5 (Channel 5) was THE BEST because it had the coolest cartoons and shows!

THOSE WERE THE DAYS!





xoxo,
R

©Copyrighted

p.s. Today (1) I became a part of LookBook. (2) My parents and sisters stopped by to visit while I was at work for about 8 minutes. (3) I forgot my running shoes at work and I didn't noticed until I reached to the bottom of the bench at the locker room at the gym thinking they had fallen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R