Sunday, August 22, 2010

Diabetes Fabric

Yesterday I spent some time at a diabetes fabric, I am afraid. I do hope it does not have any negative effects on my health in the near or far away future. The candy here sold is absolutely not the candy I grew up with nor does it resemble it in any way, in fact, it is so very different I am unable to decipher the reason for its appeal. Yet, I enjoy indulging on a shopping spree in the premises.

The entrance...

I don't see any common drinks, do you?


Baby gummy bears!

Electro bears!

Chocolates!


Gelato!


...located in SLO!

Don't you kids want to just stop by and fill your pockets with its sweet goodness then run away and hide where you can eat them without anybody telling you how bad for your health all these are?! haha

xoxo,
R

©Copyrighted 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R