Thursday, August 26, 2010

Blasphemy

Translated as best as I can, the following is a text I received this morning:
There are women who fall in love with a smile, others with a kiss and others yet with the heart. For the rest of them, there is MasterCard.

Sounds like a good commercial, doesn’t it? There is, however, a complication so obviously not considered in this statement: MasterCard’s credit limits. How dare this friend of mine imply a MasterCard is enough in this day and era?! I was luckily reminded by my bff that there is not anything better than the AMERICAN EXPRESS BLACK CARD!

Here is to the day when I have my own Centurion Card!


xoxo,
R

©Copyrighted 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R