Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Superstitions et al.

Superstitions have never been my forte, but due to a few somewhat drastic changes I am implementing in my life, I am inclined to adopt some of them.

Exhibit A: A VERY bizarre dream about touring a weirdly shape cemetery. I had to visit different tombs around the place while bringing alone a group of children who needed to be taken to the tombs of their parents, grandparents, siblings, aunts, uncles, etc. The cemetery was pyramid like from the outside and inside it was like the catacombs. I was doing this along with my mother who had another group of children. We, my mother and I, were also visiting her grandparents' tombs, two of which I met while I was a child. I also visited my father's grandparents tombs whom I also met while I was a child. The apparent meaning of this dream/nightmare is REALLY good luck in different cultures.

Exhibit B: The picture. It came from a Chinese fortune cookie.


xoxo,
R

©Copyrighted 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R