Sunday, July 25, 2010

Some Facts

I. First of all, “to define myself is to limit myself,” but…

II. People think I am weird. I really don't understand why, but that has been the question of my life. Everyone always wants to know why I am apparently abnormal.

III. People also think I am evil. After they have gotten to know me, however, they seem to believe I am actually nice. I am still confused as to why this occurs.

IV. I’ve been told quite a few times that I look like I hate the world because I hardly smile. I don’t hate it; I just don’t think it is worthy of my smiles. Haha

V. I am MEXICAN! Contrary to popular belief, I am not Russian, German, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian, English, Colombian, FilipinoMoroccan or Persian... STOP people. I am MEXICAN: Born and raised in Michoacán!

VI. Though I also have other aspirations, and art is my life, my golden dream is to make it in the literary world. Enough said.

VII. I want to be a citizen of the world, not just the country where my permanent address is.

VIII. My favorite author is Gabriel Garcia Marquez. He is THE best!

IX. My favorite book: Cien Años de Soledad. Master piece!

X. My favorite movie: Gladiator. Simple message: Only honor those who honor merit.

XI. I am addicted to reading, video games, and soccer. Sadly, I've been on an almost full withdrawal for a few years due to other commitments.

XII.  One word: shopping!

XIII. I will never have too many pairs of shoes. I love heels! 3” minimum but 4 & 3/4” preferred.

XIV. I absolutely love rock en Español from the 80s! Though on occasion, I’ve been known to obsess over a song that does not fall on that genre.  Oh! I also enjoy classical music and trova, among other types.

XV. I cannot dance for the life of me.

XVI. I can make flan! A pretty good one if I must say so myself.

XVII. I live, learn and move on.

XVIII.  I’ve my own theories about…life and its details.

XIX. The famous black folder is a collection of quotes and the like.

XX. Though I have had some great teachers and professors, my uncle was the very best teacher I’ve ever had.


For more info, please refer to my unpublished work or just ask. =)



xoxo,
R


©Copyrighted 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R