Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Serenade me, lovely

In lieu of believing in love, I possess the belief in a pain-pleasure balance, yet I find myself being a hopeless romantic. With that said, this weekend I came to the terribly painful realization that my room is the wrong side of the house when my sister tried to serenade me FROM THE PATIO! There goes my long lived dream of being serenaded by a boy at the wee hours of the night! Ugh!
Do not worry, my dream isn't dead, it is simply sleeping until I move to my own serenade friendly place! :D

Here is a picture of my sister while she serenaded me... or attempted to anyway.

xoxo,
R

©Copyrighted 2010

1 comment:

  1. Nice...te llevo serenata.-Julieta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R