Tuesday, July 27, 2010

If I were a fortune teller

My life would definitely be horrible. There would not be anything to look forward to, as I would be able to “predict” everything.  There would not be any adrenaline or any surprises. I would never experience fear or excitement. I definitely would not like a life like that. I might be allergic to the full spectrum of human emotions, but having allergic reactions can teach me some lessons. Of course, I like to make plans, but plans are not a way to predict the future. Contrary to popular belief I am not perfect, so I can lose tracks of my steps and get lost. Plans are a way to avoid being lost, at least for an extended period of time. Being lost can also teach some valuable lessons. What I am trying to say here is that I don’t want to be ninety years old looking back and asking where my life went. Plans are simply the blue print or the empty sketches. They need to be filled with everyday actions. 
Live DON’T just exist. There is a difference.







xoxo,
R

©Copyrighted 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R