Monday, July 26, 2010

El Verde es Vida

Translation: Green is Life


Guess what I did at work today....

Ready??

Drum roll...........


I made a set of copies for an invoice that was about 100 pages long. As Miranda Priesley would say, that's all. While I sat there looking like my usual pretty self, I could seriously FEEL my brain cells die out of boredom. This is exactly when I begin to wonder when will the magicalness of having graduated from the number one public university in the country kick in?!
Oh, the good life! haha




xoxo,
R

©Copyrighted 2010

p.s. I know I need to work on my posses, but that, I trust, will come with practice :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R