Friday, December 18, 2009

Catalina Coffee Company

The new hangout spot. Daytime hangout spot, that is. This coffee shop has the PERFECT bohemian atmosphere along with a great Chai Latte! There is a fireplace which I hope will be on during a rainy afternoon! There are also tons of boardgames and books to be enjoyed by those who spend their time there.
My days will now be spent mostly at Catalina Coffee Company, well not days but the hours I have free. I will try to keep my visits to an acceptable rate as to prevent the baristas from learning my name and memorizing my order by heart because that would be a little awkward. In any case, creativity will run wild in these premises.  


Located in Redondo Beach, the picture atrociously fails to do it justice.

xoxo,
R

©Copyrighted 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R