Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Cal ♥

As a Cal Alumna, I'm always on the look out for the random sights of Cal-related-anything. Do keep in mind that I am currently in the Los Angeles metropolitan area, thus seeing someone showing Cal love is not exactly expected; with that said, I do not take pictures of all of those Cal-love-exhibitions since it would be rather bizarre if I went around asking strangers to allow to take pictures of their sweatershirts, sweats, t-shirts, hats, pens, etc. But I might just start doing that. In the meantime, these shall suffice and I will continue scouting the random but meaningful sights those who know about Cal love and are not affraid to show it!








GO BEARS!!


xoxo,
R

©Copyrighted 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R