Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Power of Four Wheels

...that is how I arrived to the motherland.  I spent a few hours walking through the land that made me feel Mexico in my skin. I could breath Mexico, but not in the literal way. I knew beyond the obvious fact of what side of the border I was in, that I was in Mexico. So, I realized how much I miss the land where I grew up, though I could never bring myself to return permanently. I have in the past and will continue to take Mexico with me wherever I go because Mexico is part of me. Mexico is a lifestyle not a land surrounded by borders of either land or water. I shall, however, pay a visit to that land; the land where my heart stayed years ago when I left. But I have a world to see before that occurs!


¡Como México no hay dos!


xoxo,
R

©Copyrighted 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to send them to ashesandfeathers@gmail.com for a timely response.

xo,R