Truth be told, not much has changed from last year.
So I decided that while those goals remain to be accomplished, I did make other more mundane ones:
- Read at least 12 books
- Spend less time on my laptop and STOP putting it on my lap when I use it.
- Take more (even if short) roadtrips -(perhaps one every two or three months)
- Be more active
- Eat more veggies
- Write more
- Keep up with the blog (at least one post a week). I used to be very good at this and then life happened.
- Cut down on my shopping habits because I need to be a responsible adult.
- Begin my learning how to code journey.
Sometimes I can feel my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I am not living.
-Jonathan Safran Foer